First, let me briefly explain what a virtual assistant is. Most virtual assistants are contract workers who do their tasks at home. Most focus on administrative, web design or social media tasks for small to medium sized businesses. Behind the Scenes Solutions is a little different in that we are a multi-VA company, therefore we offer a bit broader professional perspective than the average one-on-one virtual assistant since we can provide multiple experts at your finger tips!
Here are 10 ways in which a Virtual Assistant can help take the "load" off of a Small Business!
1. Let a Virtual Assistant write your Blog Content! Isn't this the most tedious part about marketing? So why not let us help you! Its a flat rate with Behind the Scenes Solutions. We charge $25/blog and you can simply go to our services tab at the top and purchase your blog content! Its that easy.
**Google in 2016 is changing its algorithms again! Don't' worry, we are already on top of it, and will make sure each blog post is SEO rich in content and compliant to google standards.
2. Facebook (If your a store front have you gotten your beacon yet?), Twitter, Linked In, Youst, and Travel Advisor...we can update them all, create social media content calendar, and make sure that each one of them is working for you! Keeping up with all of them can be time consuming and take a small business owner away from what they really need to focus on. Check out this blog post from a fellow social media blogger on 3 reasons why Your Linked In invites are not being responded to.
Pinterest and Periscope - These may not be tools for your specific business, but they are tools that are growing by leaps and bounds and are going quite viral.
So you may ask how much does something like this cost? At Behind the Scenes Solutions we do not charge hourly for our Social Media services, rather offer a package rate that is simply a monthly rate. Rates vary by degree of attention and services, but they all make for a cost effective approach to the nagging social media epidemic. We also offer a FREE consultation which you can schedule by emailing our owner Jamie!
3. You Tube!! Seriously, if you want your business to grow, video is becoming a larger avenue. Based on this blog nearly 1 billion UNIQUE visitors hit You Tube every week! Check out the infographic provided by this blogger its astounding. So how can we help you with videos? We have several resources we can provide you to look into for videos as well as some amazing contacts to help you get started. We are your biggest asset when it comes to posting and getting them advertised and on the internet.
4. Web Design - Yes that's right, we can do that too! Behind the Scenes Solutions uses an amazing web design platform, that can offer you the ability to update easily in real time, or we offer a support plan freeing up even more of your time. We even can take your existing website and bring it up to 2016 web design standards. Is your site mobile friendly? Tablet friendly? Let us take a look at it. Our staff here, can work on most any platform such as wordpress, prestashop, shopify, or even a custom html site, we can support it, update it, or make suggestions. Let us help you turn your website into something that works for you, not just an information gathering site. Especially, with the new changes coming to google search in 2016. Feel free to contact Jamie with questions.
5. Flok! So, I left my best secret for last. I have developed a wonderful relationship with Michael over at Flok. He has filled me in on not just a tutorial, but on all the things that Flok can accomplish for a business. What is flok? Flok is a unique app that put simply helps you engage and communicate with your customers more easily. It is mobile marketing at its best, and it is easy, and my friend Michael is ready to help you get things setup. Its also REALLY reasonable. I would recommend it for small businesses that have store fronts, services that update often, specials, and customers that need interacting with. Is it for you? Click here to find out more! Also, if you find talking to a human to be your cup of tea give Michael a call. He is in New York (EST) 917.746.9897 and please tell him I sent you for a special price that I have worked out with only my clients. He can easily setup a 30-45min. demo.
Don't see tasks that apply to you? Its ok, we have a VA that can pretty much help with most small business tasks. I would love to help you navigate your business to see where a Virtual Assistant will fit right in! Simply email me, its my direct email and goes straight to me! CLICK HERE. We also give referral fees for anyone who refers and they sign on with us, so if you know of someone, please send them my way, I promise to take care of them and treat them with the utmost respect!